Stuffed Chicken Potato Kabab. So my chicken stuffing for potato kebab is ready. Now take some potato batter, flat this in your palm, pour some stuffing in center, then seal with potato gently. Please follow full procedure from video.
In bowl,add boiled potatoes and mash it. Add chicken boneless,chicken powder,whole spice powder,salt,cumin seeds,white pepper powder,soy sauce,black pepper powder,garlic paste. Stuffed Potatoes Kabab Recipe available at Sooperchef.pk. Food preparation Stuffed Chicken Potato Kabab is a fun point, furthermore it becomes more special worth if you prepare it yourself. By using the following 21 ingredients, you can begin cooking 7 steps. observe the following area for you to begin cooking right away.
Composition for Stuffed Chicken Potato Kabab
- Prepare 1 cup chicken boneless.
- Give 1/2 cup for leftover chanadal curry.
- Require 1/2 cup of potato curry.
- You need 1 for bay leaf.
- Provide 1 tsp for cinnamon powder.
- Require 1 tsp of roasted cumin powder.
- Need 1 tsp of amchoor(dry mango) powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Give 1 cup chopped coriander leaves.
- Need 1 – chopped green chilli.
- You need 100 ml of oil for frying kababs.
- It’s 1 tbsp for chopped cashews.
- You need 10 – raisins.
- Provide 2 tbsp – bread crumbs.
- Provide – For chutney.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped coriander leaves.
- Provide 1 – green chilli.
- Require 2 of garlic cloves.
- Provide 1/2 tsp for salt.
- Give 1/2 cup for leftover raita.
- Need 1/2 tsp for chilli flakes.
Meet the Cook: This is a great Sunday meal or "company dish" – as long as you're prepared with second helpings! Chicken, soy sauce, light, water, salt, black pepper, potatoes, green chili peppers, coriander, eggs, bread crumbs, whole wheat, vegetable oil. Put chicken, soy sauce, water, salt and black pepper in a saucepan. Make it and you will love it!
Stuffed Chicken Potato Kabab making process
- Take 1 cup water in a pan.Add leftover curries and chicken pieces to pan.Heat on a stove.Add bay leaf,salt and cinnamon powder..
- Cover and cook on medium flame for 10 minutes or till chicken is tender..
- Dry water in the pan,if any.Transfer the chicken-curry mixture to a grinder.Discard bay leaf and grind the mixture.Take out in a bowl..
- Add chopped coriander leaves,green chilli,fried onion,cumin powder,salt,amchoor powder and bread crumbs..
- Make kababs,insert 2-3pieces of cashew and one raisin in each kabab,seal and shallow fry..
- Make green chutney by grinding coriander leaves,garlic and green chilli.Mix 1tbsp green chutney to leftover raita and make a curd -coriander dip.Garnish with chilli flakes..
- Fry all the kebabs and serve hot with curd-coriander dip..
Food Fusion is making Chicken Potato Kabab. These savory stuffed sweet potatoes make a great lunch for work or school! You can cook your sweet potato ahead of time or simply microwave it at Easy, cheesy, and insanely delicious, these gluten-free Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Sweet Potatoes make a fantastic lunch or dinner any day of the week! Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Potato. by Kelli Foster. How To Bake a Potato in the Slow Cooker: Want to make sure you can have baked potatoes for dinner and don't want to wait the hour for them to cook when you get home?