Chicken kathi rolls. About Chicken Kathi Roll Recipe: Kathi rolls have fast become the regular street food around the country, with a host of eateries and stalls selling a variety of this delicious, filling rolls. Chicken Kathi Roll Recipe is a lip smacking roll of a flaky tawa paratha stuffed with a flavourful chicken filling. Once your parathas are ready this dish can be put together real quick.
Kathi Kebabs or Kathi rolls is another Street Food item from India that is just loved by one and all. There is now a Kathi Roll stand at almost every corner. I usually serve these kathi rolls with my crack sauce but this time I decided to whip up a zesty In my opinion the paratha holds up a lot better and sturdier to the sauciness of the chicken and chutney. Food preparation Chicken kathi rolls is an enjoyable point, furthermore it becomes more unique worth if you prepare it on your own. By using the complying with 22 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 6 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking quickly.
Composition of Chicken kathi rolls
- Prepare 100 grams for maida or all purpose flour.
- Require 1/2 tsp ajwain.
- Give to taste – Salt.
- Give 2 tsp for oil.
- Need For for filling-.
- Provide 200 grams of boneless chicken.
- Require 1 tsp – red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp for red chilli sauce.
- It’s 1/4 tsp for turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Need 1/2 tsp of zeera powder.
- You need 2 tsp for curd.
- It’s 2 for eggs.
- It’s to taste Salt and pepper.
- Require as required for Oil to roast the wraps.
- Prepare 1/2 cup for tomato ketchup.
- Provide For of salad-.
- Give 2 – onions sliced.
- Give 2 tsp of Coriander leaves.
- Provide 2 tsp of mint leaves.
- Require to taste for Salt and pepper.
- Provide 1/2 for lemon juice.
These Chicken Kathi Rolls were truly a culinary adventure for me. Although I love dining on Indian food, I'm not well-versed in cooking from South Asia, also known as the Indian subcontinent. A kati roll (sometimes spelt kathi roll; Bengali: কাঠি রোল) is a street-food dish originating from Kolkata, West Bengal. In its original form, it is a skewer-roasted kebab wrapped in a paratha bread, although over the years many variants have evolved all of which now go under the generic name of kati roll.
Chicken kathi rolls steps
- First of all, marinate the boneless chicken pieces in the above-mentioned ingredients. Keep it in the fridge for 30 mins. Now roast the chicken pieces in frying pan..
- Meanwhile, take maida and add salt, ajwain and oil. Bind a semi-soft dough and keep it aside for 15 to 20 mins..
- Now, slice the onions and add salt, pepper, coriander, mint leaves and lemon juice. Beat the eggs and add salt and pepper to eggs.
- Now take 2 small portions from the dough and roll them together. Now add oil in pan and roast the parathas. Now add some egg on the remaining uncooked side of paratha. then flip it carefully and adding some more oil roast from the egg spread side..
- Cook all the parathas like this. Now for assembling apply some tomato ketchup and put the chicken tikka filling and add some onions on the top of chicken tikka..
- Roll the wrap and cut in between and serve..
A Chicken Kathi Roll is the most renowned street food available in the street side stalls in Kolkata. A brilliant street side snack to grab in a hurry. It's marinated & sauteed boneless chicken stuffed inside. Hai Friends hope every one is planning for a great weekend. This is a famous street food item in Mumbai.