Sahi Jeera Pulao.
Food preparation Sahi Jeera Pulao is a fun thing, in addition it comes to be more unique worth if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the following 9 components, you can start cooking 5 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking instantly.
Composition of Sahi Jeera Pulao
- Require 1 cup for basmati rice.
- You need 1/4 tsp jeera.
- Require 1/2 cup for coriander leaves.
- It’s leaves for Few mint.
- Prepare 2 of chopped green chilly.
- Provide 1 for onion chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp – ginger and garlic paste.
- You need to taste – Salt.
- Give 2 tbsp for Oil.
Sahi Jeera Pulao making process
- Heat oil in kadai. Once the oil is hot..Add 1/4 sahi jeera and 1 tsp sugar. When the sugar is caramalised. Add chopped onion. Fry onion till it become light brown in colour. Add 2 chopped green chilly, 1 tsp ginger and garlic paste. Saute it for few minutes.
- Add rice which was soaked for 30 minutes. Add coriander leaves, mint leaves and salt. Let it boil..
- Once water absorbed.Cover and cook for 5 minutes in slow flame till the rice is cooked well..
- Open the lid and the rice is cooked so well..
- Once it is done. Transfer to a serving plate. Garnish with fried onion. Sahi Jeera Pulao is Ready to serve with onion raita, curd… and pickle….