Crock Pot Chicken Fajitas. Crockpot Chicken Fajitas from Delish.com makes weeknight dinners a breeze. Slow-cookers make our lives easier and these fajitas come out juicy and full of flavor! Let us know how it went in the comments below!
Chicken fajitas that you can toss in the slow cooker! I make these extra cheesy and creamy and These slow cooker chicken fajitas are beyond easy and so flavorful. I add in a brick of cream One of my favorite crock pot dishes ever. Food preparation Crock Pot Chicken Fajitas is a fun point, moreover it becomes a lot more special value if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 7 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 3 actions. observe the following area for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Chicken Fajitas
- Prepare 2-3 lbs of Chicken Tenderloins.
- It’s 2 packets of Fajita Seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Water.
- You need of Bell Peppers.
- You need of Onions.
- It’s of Any other veggies.
- It’s of Tortillas or Rice.
I added shredded mozzarella (didn't have mexican cheese). Crockpot Chicken Fajitas are an easy, weeknight slow cooker dinner. Chicken breasts are cooked with peppers, onions & spices to create a mouthwatering Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas are a dump and go recipe. Once everything is in the pot, they just hang out until they're done, and you really don't.
Crock Pot Chicken Fajitas instructions
- Rinse chicken & cut off any excess fat. Place into Crock Pot. Cover with 2 packets of Fajita seasoning & add about 1/2 cup of water. Mix until all the seasoning is even over chicken..
- Cook on High 5-7 hours or Low 6-8 hours depending on thickness of chicken. Chicken is done when juices run clear & it's white inside when cut open. If you notice the chicken is starting to dry before finished cooking add a little more water to help keep moist..
- The last hour & a half add the Bell Peppers, Onions & any other vegetables you like to serve with Fajitas. At that time shred your chicken into smaller pieces. Serve over rice or in tortillas. Enjoy!.
This recipe for easy crockpot chicken fajitas is keeper! The easiest Crock-Pot Chicken Fajitas recipe ever! Cooking your chicken in the slow cooker is perfect for busy weeknight when you don't have a lot of time to fuss with dinner. Serve the fajitas with Mexican rice and beans for a delicious dinner that the whole family will love! A great, no fuss way to make chicken fajitas.