Moong Dal Chila Dosa Style. How to make Moong Dal Dosa ,moongdal chila at home which is a popular South Indian breakfast. Moong dal chilla can be made with both split & husked moong or whole moong. In this recipe I have used yellow mung lentils.
Moong Dal Chilla – Green moong dal is extremely versatile. Cuisine: north indian. firstly, soak and blend moong dal really smooth, else it will be difficult to prepare chilla. Moong dal dosa recipe with step by step photos. Cooking Moong Dal Chila Dosa Style is an enjoyable thing, furthermore it ends up being more special value if you cook it yourself. By using the following 10 active ingredients, you can start cooking 6 actions. observe the following area for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients of Moong Dal Chila Dosa Style
- It’s 1 1/2 cup – yellow moong dal and chana dal mix both and soaked for 3 to 4 hours.
- Require 1/2 teaspoon – salt.
- Give 2 pinch – asafoetida (hing).
- Provide 2 pinch sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon for red chilli powder.
- Require 1 teaspoon green chilli and ginger paste.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of finely chopped coriander (dhania).
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon baking soda.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Sambhar masala.
- Require 1 teaspoon – oil for greasing and cooking.
Crispy, tasty, cone shaped dosa made using moong dal. One of our favorite healthy breakfasts for the kids. These protein packed flavorful moong dal dosa will be an amazing addition to your breakfast menu. They not only taste delicious but are also.
Moong Dal Chila Dosa Style process
- Combine the soaked moong and chana dal along with little water and blend in a mixer till smooth..
- Transfer it to a bowl, add the salt, asafoetida, sugar, coriander leaves and green chilli ginger paste, baking soda, red chilli powder and mix well..
- Heat and grease a non stick tawa with oil and pour a ladleful of the batter and spread it evenly to make a thin round of around 8 to 10 inches and cook on a medium flame using ½ tsp of oil till they turn golden brown in colour from both the sides..
- Sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon of Sambhar powder in the inner side of the dosa..
- Fold in the shape of a dome and bring it out on a plate.
- Repeat with the remaining batter to make more chila dosa Serve immediately with tomato sauce or coconut chutney..
Here is a protein-rich Moong Dal Chilla, stuffed with a deliciously flavoured mixture of potatoes and green peas. Chilla is north India's answer to dosas. Chillas are thin, tasty pancakes, which can be made using different ingredients, and with or without fillings. Moong Dal Chilla recipe is one of popular street food of North-India. Chillas are pan-cakes served with green chutney and stuffed with cottage cheese crumble.