Cooking Chocolate Halwa is a fun thing, furthermore it ends up being a lot more special value if you prepare it on your own. By using the following 7 active ingredients, you can start cooking 9 steps. observe the following section for you to begin cooking promptly.
Composition Chocolate Halwa
- Give 1/2 cup – Rava (semolina).
- Prepare 1 tbsp – cocoa powder.
- You need 1/2 cup Powder sugar.
- Require 3 tbsp – Ghee.
- Require 1-1/3 cup – hot water.
- Need 1/2 tea spoon Cardamom powder.
- Need 1 tbsp Mixed Nuts (Almond, Kaju).
Chocolate Halwa how to cook
- Take a Kadai add Ghee melts. Add rava And roast till it starts giving a nice aroma and colour change to light brown..
- And mix cocoa powder and mix it well..
- Now add the hot water slowly slowly and keep stirring..
- Add sugar and cardamom powder and mix it well..
- Once a sugar mix completely. Cover the kadai for 2 minutes..
- Now transfer halwa to the bowl..
- Garnish with some cashew nuts and almonds..
- Chocolate halwa is ready to serve..
- Enjoy your quick halwa..