Reshmi Kebab. Reshmi kabab or chicken malai kabab is one of the most popular appetizer from Mughlai cuisine. Tender delicious kebabs served in most Indian restaurants. Reshmi Kabab Recipe : SooperChef.pk Presents Reshmi Kabab Recipe in Urdu/Hindi & English.
You'll have tender pieces of boneless chicken slathered in cream cheese & than pan. Chicken Reshmi Kabab Recipe in Urdu & English available at Sooperchef.pk. Reshmi Kebab or Malai Kebab is a exotic fine indian non veg starter kebab. Cooking Reshmi Kebab is an enjoyable thing, furthermore it comes to be much more special worth if you prepare it on your own. By using the adhering to 11 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 2 actions. observe the following section for you to start cooking promptly.
Ingredients of Reshmi Kebab
- You need 200 gms of boneless chicken.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 cups of curd.
- You need 2 tbsp of sour cream.
- You need 2 tbsp of buttermilk.
- It’s 1 tsp of garam masala.
- It’s 2 tsp of Chaat masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander minced.
- Prepare 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 tsp of melted butter.
- It’s As required of Salt And pepper.
Want the same Authentic taste without all the hard work? These fragrant chicken kebabs hail from North India. These fragrant chicken kebabs hail from North India. Prepare delicious Pakistani Indian reshmi kababs with authentic recipe by KFoods.com.
Reshmi Kebab how to cook
- Marinate the chicken with all the above ingredients and leave it for 3 to 4 hours to marinate.
- Now add the chicken pieces into seekhs and roast them in the oven..
Enjoy the awesome taste of kabab. Reshmi Kebab (Silken Kebabs). this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Seekh Kebab Recipes, Seekh Kebabs, Meat Recipes, Indian Food Chicken Malai Kebab are also known as Reshmi Kebabs. Here is super simple and utterly delicious "must-try" recipe for Reshmi Kebab. Bite size pieces of chicken are marinated in a fresh and flavorful mint cream sauce.