Nankhatai cookies. Nankhatai, is a traditional Indian biscuit. These shortbread style eggless cookies is crunchy & crumbly with a sensational aroma of cardamom. Nankhatai recipe – Learn to make the best eggless indian cookies that are light, crunchy and delicious with Nankhatai recipe – Delicious, light & crisp eggless cookies made with flour, ghee, cardamom.
Recipe for Nankhatai cookies / biscuit made in the oven. This recipe for Nankhatai Biscuits – Nankhatai Cookies is a very forgiving recipe and perfect for beginners. Nankhatai or Butter Cookies are melt in mouth, flavorful, eggless Indian biscuits or shortbread There are variations in which this nankhatai can be prepared. Food preparation Nankhatai cookies is a fun point, additionally it comes to be more unique value if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the following 7 active ingredients, you can start cooking 5 actions. observe the following section for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients requirements – Nankhatai cookies
- It’s 2 cup for maida/All purpose flour.
- It’s 1 cup – ghee.
- Give 1 cup – powdered sugar.
- Give 1 tsp – cardamom powder.
- Provide 2 tbsp – sooji.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pistachios crushed.
- Give 1 tbsp milk.
See more ideas about Eggless baking, Cookie recipes and Food recipes. Nankhatai recipe with step by step photos. Nankhatai are Indian shortbread cookies that are made with all-purpose flour, sugar and ghee (clarified butter) or butter. This easy to make tasty nankhatai is.
Nankhatai cookies making
- Take a large bowl, take ghee add powder sugar..
- Add cardamom powder and beat on low speed, beat until the mixture turns creamy and whitish..
- Now, add maida and 2 tbsp suji, sieve the flour making sure everything is well combined.crumble and mix making sure the flour is moist. if the flour is dry add 1tbsp milk and mix, get the mixture together forming a soft dough..
- Now pinch a ball sized dough and roll making. place the cookie dough over the plate giving good space in between.put the crush pista on centre of cookie. Now, Preheat the oven 1801degree celsius at 5 minutes and bake it at 180-degree celsius for 15 minutes.the cookie should be soft..
- Nankhatai cookies is ready, cool completely and it's turns crisp and crunchy. store the nankhatai in an airtight container and enjoy for everyday..
This Nankhatai recipe ( Indian Butter Cookies) is tender Nankhatai is also referred as Indian shortbread cookies. It is a traditional Indian cookie recipe without eggs, baking powder or baking soda. The less the liquid in the cookies it easier for the liquid to evaporate during baking, hence producing crispier Nankhatai. Indian Shortbread Cookies Recipe with an easy video tutorial**. Nankhatai recipe – These are traditional eggless Indian cookies.