Mamounia – Cream of wheat pudding.
Cooking Mamounia – Cream of wheat pudding is a fun thing, furthermore it becomes a lot more unique value if you cook it on your own. By using the adhering to 6 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 6 steps. observe the following section for you to begin cooking instantly.
Composition Mamounia – Cream of wheat pudding
- Provide 1 cup – cream of wheat or semolina flour.
- Give 4 cups for water.
- Give 1.5 cups for sugar.
- Require 4 Tbsp for unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 Tbsp for orange blossom water or any other flavour like vanilla or saffron in water.
- It’s – Pistachios chopped fine, almonds toasted for garnish.
Mamounia – Cream of wheat pudding instructions
- In a sauce pan add water and sugar and bring it to boil. Stir for few minutes and add saffron water. Set aside.
- In a blender add semolina and make flour. Set aside.
- Heat butter in a sauce pan and add the semolina or cream of wheat. Stir for 2 mins until we’ll browned and aromatic.
- Add syrup slowly and keep stirring. Stir the whole thing and set aside to serve hot.
- Toast almonds and chop pistachios fine and garnish.
- Enjoy hot.