Mango chutney. Mango chutney is easy to make! And a great way to take advantage of mangoes when they are in season and plentiful at the market. This chutney is spicy from ginger, mustard seeds, garlic.
Mangos simmered with raisins, ginger, onion, garlic and lots of spices like cinnamon and cloves. A Hawaiian chutney, excellent with pork or lamb. Mango chutney is the most traditional of all chutneys. Food preparation Mango chutney is a fun point, furthermore it comes to be much more unique value if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the following 9 active ingredients, you can start cooking 6 steps. observe the following area for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients requirements of Mango chutney
- Provide 1 for Raw mango cut in cubes.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Finely chopped onion.
- Need 1 tsp Grated ginger.
- It’s 1 for Garlic cloves.
- Give 1/4 tsp Rai/black mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup for Raisins.
- Provide 1 tbsp for Lemon juice.
- Give 1 cup – Sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup Water.
It's made of ripe mangoes and sweet in taste. Mango chutney is quick and easy to make. It's made fresh and last for few days, even weeks, if kept. Mangoes are well entrenched as tropical fruit royalty, and can be made into a variety of tasty dishes – pickles, juices, jams, jellies, soups and of course.
Mango chutney making process
- Heat sugar water and lemon juice in a pan..
- Cook till sugar dissolves..
- Add all above listed ingredients in the sugar syrup..
- Cook in a low flame..
- Stir occasionally till it thickness and water drives out..
- A finger leaking chutney ready to eat..
Mango chutney recipe , a traditional chutney from andhra cuisine. Mangoes are my very favorite fruit, so it's easy to see why Mango Chutney is one of my very favorite condiments. I'm just sure that you want to know how to make mango chutney. This Mango chutney is one of the last recipe I made in this mango season. There are many variations of making mango chutney from sweet to sour to raw to cooked versions.