Nutella Peanut Butter Mug Cake. Substitute peanut butter, almond butter, or a spoonful of cooked fruit such as apples for the Nutella. Note that your finished mug cake will probably not come up to the lip of the cup as here. After testing I made a double batch in the mugs pictured here to make it easier to photograph and show you what.
The brownie is chocolaty, with a hint of peanut butter. In a mug, add in an egg, milk, vegetable oil, and Nutella. All too often, I find myself craving over-the-top desserts like this Double Chocolate Mousse Torte. Cooking Nutella Peanut Butter Mug Cake is a fun thing, furthermore it becomes extra unique value if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 9 ingredients, you can start cooking 11 steps. observe the complying with area for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients requirements of Nutella Peanut Butter Mug Cake
- Provide 4 tbsps for Maida All Purpose Flour / … ..
- You need 1/2 tbsp of cocoa powder … ..
- Give 2.5 tbsps – Sugar Granulated … ..
- Provide 1 tbsp – Peanut butter Chunky … ..
- You need 1 tbsp – Nutella … ..
- You need 1… small optional for egg . [.
- Require 4 tbsps for canola oil Oil [ I used Hudson … ..
- Require pinch of baking powder of . a tiny.
- Provide . A big mug , fork and spoon.
For a PB Variation: try subbing peanut butter for the Nutella. Mix all ingredients in a bowl/mug. Roasted peanuts add a salty crunch to this delectable combination of peanut butter and chocolate. A little chocolate hazelnut cake in a mug is ready in only minutes so you can make yourself a treat anytime you get the craving.
Nutella Peanut Butter Mug Cake steps
- In the mug, add all the dry ingredients and mix well using a fork..
- Now add the egg, mix well..
- Add the nutella, oil and peanut butter..
- Mix properly and when done, wipe the mug to leave a clan baking surface..
- The mug must be big enough to accommodate the cake when it is baked..
- Put it in the microwave for 1 min 30 sec on a full microwave level [100% in onida M/W's..
- Let it stay in the microwave for 30 sec..
- Take it out and feel the sponge with a toothpick/finger..
- Put again for 30 seconds if need be..
- Devour with a scoop of ice cream or without it..
- PS- The mug cake shall turn out great even without egg..
A whipping cream or ice cream topping completes this heavenly dessert. Can substitute peanut butter for hazelnut spread, but cut the. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Mug Cake Recipes Single serving creamy, fluffy, eggless peanut butter cake mixed with gooey melted chocolate chips. Mug cakes are magical, wonderfully easy treats to make when a sweet craving strikes. And this one definitely hit the spot!