Lauki ka halwa. Lauki ka halwa – Simple Indian Sweet Recipe made with bottle gourd, sugar, ghee and milk. Lauki ka halwa makes a great after meal dessert and can be served warm or chilled. Bottle gourd is one of..lauki ka halwa. it includes recipes like, rasmalai, rasgulla, milk powder rasmalai, moong dal halwa, sooji ka halwa, custard powder halwa, bread halwa, badam halwa and gajar ka halwa recipe. in.
Lauki ka halwa recipe with step by step photos. Lauki halwa or Dudhi halwa is a sweet Indian dessert made from bottle gourd or opo squash. Bottle gourd is known as lauki or ghiya in hindi and dudhi in. Food preparation Lauki ka halwa is an enjoyable thing, moreover it becomes extra special worth if you prepare it yourself. By using the adhering to 7 ingredients, you can begin cooking 3 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients of Lauki ka halwa
- Prepare 500 gram boiled bottle gourd.
- Provide 2 tbsp – ghee.
- It’s 1 cup milk powder.
- Require 1/4 cup sugar or as required.
- Need 10 – chopped almonds.
- Provide Pinch – green colour.
- Provide 1/2 tsp for cardamom powder.
Lauki ka Halwa, bottle gourd pudding made simple and delicious with the use of mava. Rose water gives a refreshing flavour to the halwa. Serve Lauki ka Halwa recipe – How to make Lauki ka Halwa. Bottle Gourd, a versatile vegetable that goes into any dishes like dal, or as a sabzi or even with meat.
Lauki ka halwa making
- Peel and Boiled Chopped bottle gourd in pressure cooker.take 2whistles..
- Heat ghee.add boiled bottle gourd.stir well.then add milk powder,sugar, Cardamom powder.cook until halwa turns thick..
- At last add chopped almonds.mix and garnish with almonds.sweet halwa is ready..
Ghiya or lauki or dudhi is hindi word, whereas it is called as bottle gourd in english. The Lauki ka halwa is also a childhood favorite of many. Prepared from grated bottle guard This Lauki Halwa recipe uses MILKMAID Condensed Milk instead of Khoya, which makes the dudhi. Give our mouthwatering delicious Lauki Ka Halwa recipe a try because it is a dish worth for your tastebuds. A unique blend of sweets and vegetable.