Spring Roasted Veggie Casserole.
Cooking Spring Roasted Veggie Casserole is an enjoyable thing, furthermore it becomes a lot more special worth if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 11 components, you can begin cooking 6 steps. observe the complying with area for you to start cooking instantly.
Ingredients for Spring Roasted Veggie Casserole
- Need 4 large Aubergines (cubed).
- Require 4 large Zucchini (sliced).
- Require 2 medium onions (chopped).
- Need 2 of Red Bell Peppers (sliced).
- Provide 6 for fresh Tomatoes (grated).
- Provide 2 teaspoons for Tomato Paste (optional).
- Provide 2 – Garlic Cloves (optional).
- Give 1 cup – Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Require of Pepper.
- Provide 1 tablespoon – Oregano (optional).
Spring Roasted Veggie Casserole process
- Wash and drain all vegetables and then pat down dry..
- Cube and slice the Aubergine and Zucchini..
- Slice Peppers..
- Add all the ingredients into a large pan and add fresh tomatoes..
- Add in olive oil, salt, pepper, tomato paste and top with peppers and oregano..
- Kali Orexi!!! ?.