Surnoli: (Bread dosa/ Buttermilk dosa). Surnoli / Surnali Dosa or Surnoli Spoge Dosa or Sweet Garlic bread without yeast and oven Made with bread, rice flour and semolina, this Bread Dosa can be made without much pre-planning because you don't need to ferment the batter. Just mix the ingredients, soak them in curd and blend quickly to get the dosa batter.
Brush loaves with milk before baking to produce a dark, shiny crust. Surnoli is a sweet Indian pancake popular among the  community. This is known to be a Saraswat Brahmin dish. Food preparation Surnoli: (Bread dosa/ Buttermilk dosa) is a fun thing, additionally it becomes a lot more unique value if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 9 components, you can start cooking 5 actions. observe the following section for you to begin cooking instantly.
Ingredients requirements for Surnoli: (Bread dosa/ Buttermilk dosa)
- Give 3 cups – Dosa rice.
- Need 2 tsp – Fenugreek seeds.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of Beaten rice /poha.
- Need to taste of Salt.
- You need 2 cups – Buttermilk /curd.
- Give 1/2 of Coconut (Grated ) or 2 fists full.
- It’s 1 Tsp Eno fruit salt each (for sweet/normal version).
- You need To taste Grated jaggery or (2 to 3tbl spoon) (For sweeter version).
- Prepare 1 tsp – Turmeric powder (for sweeter version).
If just placed on dough cycle. Buttermilk Banana Bread – This is the best banana bread recipe ever! This is an easy recipe and the bread is so moist and delicious. I made this banana bread recipe when I had over ripe bananas and left-over buttermilk in the refrigerator that I didn't know what to do with.
Surnoli: (Bread dosa/ Buttermilk dosa) instructions
- Wash dosa rice, fenugreek and beaten rice twice; discard water. Pour curds and soak this for 3 to 4 hours..
- Grind this in to a smooth paste by adding coconut and salt to an idly batter consistency (little thicker than normal dosa) If buttermilk is very sour add milk while grinding or else you can add water too (if batter is too thick).
- Now divide this batter into two, take out one portion of batter into a steel vessel in which you keep it for fermenting. This is our normal dosa batter. For sweeter version, add turmeric and jaggery to the mixer jar and grind until it is homogenous. Remove this batter to another vessel and keep it for fermentation..
- Next day morning add 1 tsp. Eno fruit salt to both the batter and leave it aside for 10 min. Make a dosa by pouring one serving spoon of the batter on hot iron griddle, don’t spread. You will see thousands of holes on upper surface, smear with butter and cook this in a low flame by closing it with a lid. Cook this dosa only on one side and don’t flip..
- Spongy bread dosa is ready to serve and indulge in it with homemade butter or any chutney. Here I have served this with Onion-coconut chutney and Brinjal -drumstick sambar..
This moist, easy Polish rye bread recipe uses buttermilk instead of a sour to create the tang associated with rye breads. It's the buttermilk in this recipe for Polish Buttermilk Rye Bread that gives it the tang usually associated with rye breads. "Buttermilk gives a light tartness to the chewy loaf. It's a great all-purpose bread." "This bread reminds me of sourdough without the trouble of having to prepare and replenish the starter," says Nita Anderson of Florence, Alabama. Give homemade banana bread a flavor and fiber boost with Fiber One® Honey Clusters® cereal. Barley Dosa And Flax seed Garlic Chutney ( Thin Barley Crepes With Flax Seed Garlic Dry Chutney ).