Egg curry. Egg curry recipe – Spicy, flavorful & delicious punjabi egg curry made in dhaba style. This anda curry is exceptionally good when you are not in a mood to cook something elaborate. South Indian style Egg Curry is incredibly easy to make.
Then you must try these delicious and quick egg curry recipes made with simple ingredients, a pinch of creativity, and a dollop of happiness! Spicy Egg Curry – a popular Indian curry which is best enjoyed with plain rice or Indian breads like paratha and roti. Eggs are something that I do not cook very often in my kitchen, yet I always have a. Food preparation Egg curry is an enjoyable point, moreover it comes to be a lot more special value if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 19 ingredients, you can begin cooking 6 steps. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking instantly.
Composition – Egg curry
- Prepare 4 – boiled eggs.
- Prepare 3-4 tsp for oil.
- It’s 2 bay leaf.
- Provide 1 for cinnamon stick.
- It’s 1 – small cardamon.
- You need 1 tsp for jeera.
- Provide 1 tsp for kashmiri mirch powder.
- Require 1 tsp – turmeric powder.
- Give 1/2 tsp red chilli powder.
- You need 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Need 1 tsp garam masala powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Need 2 cup – finely chopped onion.
- Give 1/2 tsp – ginger paste.
- Require 1/2 tsp for garlic paste.
- Need as needed – Water.
- Need 1 tsp cumin powder.
- Require 2 of slit green chilli.
This easy egg curry post is sponsored by Pete and Gerry's Organic Eggs. During the trip, I was impressed by the variety of the. Our best egg curry recipes, perfect for vegetarian curry lovers. Our top picks include saag paneer, hearty cauliflower and lentil based recipes.
Egg curry making process
- Heat the oil in the pan and fry the eggs take out eggs from the pan.
- Heat oil.Add bay leaf, cinnamon stick, small cardamon and jeera fry it tell 2 minutes.
- Now add degi mirch powder and finely chopped onions.Reduce the heat to medium low and cook onions for almost 10 minutes.In between and salt and saute after every few minutes add ginger garlic paste and cook everything till raw smell of ginger garlic is gone and onion looses oil.When you can see oil separates out from the onions.
- Add turmeric powder, coriander powder, red chilli powder and cumin powder and mix everything well.Add little water and mix it nicely.Cook onion and masala till it looses oil again. Now add ground black pepper and slit green chilli, and give a nice stir..
- Now add boiled egg and cook it with masala for few minutes.Add water according to the consistency of the gravy boil the gravy for 5-8 minutes.After almost 8 minutes switch off the heat and add garam masala egg curry is ready.
- Now egg curry is ready to serve.
This egg curry recipe from southern India features an exquisitely aromatic and flavorful sauce. Naturally meat-free, it's one of India's most popular curries! Garnish egg curry with coriander leaves and serve hot with paratha, roti or rice for Lunch or Dinner. Love to see you try my egg curry recipe. If you really like it, please share it or leave a message to let.