Mango sago coconut pudding.
Cooking Mango sago coconut pudding is an enjoyable point, moreover it comes to be a lot more special value if you cook it on your own. By using the adhering to 11 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 4 actions. observe the following area for you to start cooking instantly.
Ingredients Mango sago coconut pudding
- Give 1 litre of milk.
- Prepare 3/4 for sago.
- Give 1 tbsp of freshly grated coconut.
- Provide 1 cup of mango pulp.
- You need 1 tbsp – rose syrup.
- You need 1 tbsp of kiwi crush.
- You need 1/2 cup – sugar.
- Require 1 tsp for cardamom powder.
- Prepare For garnishing.
- Require 4-5 for mango pieces.
- Need 8-10 – chopped dry fruits (pistachio and almonds).
Mango sago coconut pudding start cooking
- Soak sago for 1 hr. Heat milk and bring it to a boil. Make mango pulp..
- When the milk is ready, add sago, sugar. Cook till sugar melts and sago gets transparent. Now add grated coconut. Cook for a while. Add the cardamom powder. It's ready. Keep it the fridge and serve chilled by garnishing mango pieces and chopped dry fruits..
- I even made a tripe layered mango ?. I used kiwi crush, rose syrup and the main original ingredient mango pulp. Divide the milk in 3 portions. To one add rose syrup, to the 2nd kiwi crush and third mango pulp..
- Now start layering each portion, to the bottom rose syrup, middle kiwi crush and top the mango pulp. Garnish it with mango pieces and dry fruits..