Mango custard pudding.
Cooking Mango custard pudding is an enjoyable point, furthermore it comes to be extra special worth if you cook it on your own. By using the complying with 5 active ingredients, you can start cooking 4 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking right away.
Ingredients requirements Mango custard pudding
- Give 500 ml milk.
- Provide 2 tbs of custard powder.
- Give 5 slices for bread.
- Require 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Give 1 cup – mango pulp.
Mango custard pudding start cooking
- Take a non stick pan and keep on medium flame add 1/4 cup sugar and 1tbs water let it caramelize and pour it in cake tin for setting. Cut the edges of bread and grind it to powder in a grinder..
- Now keep milk for boiling on medium flame, mix custard powder in cold milk and keep ready once the milk started boiling add custard mixture and mis well without making lumps. Add bread crumbs and mango pulp, once the custard is ready. Mix well till mixture becomes little thick it will take 10 minutes. Switch off the flame..
- Now pour the batter in a cake tin above caramelized sugar cover it with silver foil. Keep a steamer on medium flame add water at the bottom and keep the tin for steaming for 20 min. After 20 minutes take out the tin and let it come to room temperature. And then keep it in the refrigerator to set pudding..
- Once it is cold and set for 4 hours take it out and flip it in serving plate. Mango custard pudding is ready to serve cold..