Manga Perakku (Mango Chutney).
Food preparation Manga Perakku (Mango Chutney) is a fun thing, in addition it ends up being a lot more unique value if you cook it yourself. By using the adhering to 5 components, you can begin cooking 4 steps. observe the following section for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients for Manga Perakku (Mango Chutney)
- Prepare 1/2 Cup Mango cut into small pieces.
- Give 1 Cup Coconut (grated).
- You need 2 Chillies Red.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Mustard seeds.
- You need to taste – Salt.
Manga Perakku (Mango Chutney) how to cook
- Cut the mango into very small pieces. This version of mango chutney does not require the mangoes to be peeled. The chutney is made alongwith the peel of the mango..
- Grind together the grated coconut, red chillies, mustard seeds and salt to a fine paste in a mixture grinder..
- Add the cut pieces to the mixture and grind it. This time, take care that the mango pieces are ground to a coarse mixture..
- Optional: Roast red chillies and mustard seeds in oil and add it to the chutney..