Choco Custard pudding.
Cooking Choco Custard pudding is a fun point, additionally it becomes more unique value if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the following 5 ingredients, you can begin cooking 8 steps. observe the complying with section for you to begin cooking instantly.
Ingredients of Choco Custard pudding
- Prepare 500 ml for milk.
- Require 2 tbspn of custard powder.
- Require 4 tbspn – sugar.
- You need 1 packet of hide and seek biscuit.
- Need as required – Dry fruits of your choice.
Choco Custard pudding making process
- First, boil milk in a pan and add sugar to it..
- Mix custard powder in a bowl with little milk..
- Add custard milk mixture to the boiling milk and make boil it till thick consistency.
- Cool down this custard mixture.
- Take biscuit and finely grind it in mixer.
- After custard cools downpour 2 spoons custard in a glass let it set and then put 2 spoon biscuit mixture on top..
- Add dryfruits of your choice to it and again top it with custard mix.
- Cool down and have it as easy peezy dessert..