Mie Goreng / Indonesian Style Fried Noodle.
Cooking Mie Goreng / Indonesian Style Fried Noodle is a fun thing, in addition it comes to be a lot more special value if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 9 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 9 actions. observe the following area for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients of Mie Goreng / Indonesian Style Fried Noodle
- Prepare 250 gram of noodle, I used wet noodle, you can use dried noodle.
- It’s 6 of meatballs, Asian ones, divide into 4.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 of garlics, smashed and minced.
- You need of Some oil.
- It’s 4 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of sweet soy sauce, Indoensian one.
- It’s of Salt if needed.
- It’s of Pepper.
Mie Goreng / Indonesian Style Fried Noodle step by step
- Add the oil in a pan..
- Then add in the garlics. Fry until fragrant..
- Then put them on the side..
- Add in the eggs. Make some scramble. Then mix with the garlics..
- Add in the meatballs. Fry until thay are cooked..
- Add in the noodle. Mix evenly..
- Then add in the seasonings. Taste test..
- Cook evenly. Serve..
- Tip: Don't put the soy sauve directly ON to the ingredients, but let it drip through the side of the pan, so it becomes caramelized when it touches the ingredients because of the heat of the pan, it will be tastier. I promise! ?.