2 minutes microwave MUG cake. How to bake cake in Conv. Microwave mug cakes are not as good as real cakes. But they are awesome in a different way: You can make them fast enough to satisfy an emergency homemade Beat the batter until smooth.
A quick and easy microwavable chocolate cake, for whenever that chocolate craving hits. I can't decide if this is the worst or greatest idea I have stumbled upon— a chocolate cake, cooked in a mug, in a microwave, in under two minutes! A quick and easy microwavable chocolate cake, for whenever that chocolate craving hits. Cooking 2 minutes microwave MUG cake is a fun point, additionally it ends up being much more unique worth if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the following 7 components, you can begin cooking 3 actions. observe the following area for you to start cooking promptly.
Ingredients of 2 minutes microwave MUG cake
- Require 4 of tsps Flour.
- You need for Sugar.
- Give of Caramel essence.
- You need 1/4 tsp for Baking powder.
- It’s of Milk.
- It’s 3 – tsps Melted butter/ margarine.
- Give of Chocolate chips/ drinking chocolate or sprinkles for decor.
I can't decide if this is the worst or greatest idea I have stumbled upon— a chocolate cake, baked in a mug, in a microwave, in under two minutes. You can go from hankering to satisfaction in a matter of mere. This one is too tempting and a dangerous recipe to have-imagine-a cake whenever you feel. Try it now and don't forget to give us your feedback.
2 minutes microwave MUG cake step by step
- In a mug, mis the flour, sugar and baking powder and stir to mix..
- Pour in the wet ingredients- caramel essence, butter, milk and stir till smooth sprinkle the chocolate on top then put in a microwave for 2 minutes..
- When done, remove and let cool a bit. Serve when warm with a glass of milk,??.
Melted chocolate chips add extra ooey gooey sweetness to this mug cake! Mix flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt, milk, oil, water, and finally vanilla extract. Place in microwave and cook for less than two minutes! Top with whipped cream, or your favorite ice cream, or both! Chocolate mug cake recipes are the easiest to follow for a quick snack on a Friday Netflix-and-chill night.