Moong dal (lentil) and chickpea roll (chila).
Food preparation Moong dal (lentil) and chickpea roll (chila) is an enjoyable thing, additionally it comes to be much more special worth if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 19 active ingredients, you can start cooking 14 actions. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking right away.
Composition for Moong dal (lentil) and chickpea roll (chila)
- Give 1 cup Moong Dal (Lentil) Soaked in water for an hour.
- Need 1/2 cup – Chickpea Soaked in water for 12 hours (Beforehand).
- Provide 1 cup – Chopped Green Beans.
- Need 1 cup – Chopped Capsicum (Bell Pepper).
- Give 1 cup – Chopped Carrots.
- Give 1 cup – Boiled Corn Seeds.
- You need 5 cloves of Garlic.
- It’s 1 cup – Cauliflower.
- Give 1 cup of Cream Cheese/Paneer.
- Need 1 tbsp – Garlic Ginger Paste.
- Require 1 tbsp – Coriander Powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp – Turmeric Powder.
- Need 1 tbsp Salt As per your Taste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cumin Seeds.
- It’s 1 tbsp – Red Chili Powder.
- Give 1 tbsp for Chopped Green chili.
- Need 2 tbsp – Chopped Spring Onion.
- You need 2 tbsp of Chopped Onion.
- It’s 1 tbsp – Curry Powder.
Moong dal (lentil) and chickpea roll (chila) instructions
- Take soaked and washed Moong beans and Chickpea in a grinding jar along with green chili,garlic cloves and salt and take a whirl around.
- The paste should be in the consistency as shown in the image..
- Take all the Chopped vegetables as shown in the image..
- Take the following spices as shown in the image..
- Heat oil in a pan and add saute Cumin seeds followed by onion, Spring onion and Green Chili..
- Add all the vegetables and saute it..
- Saute it unless it turns golden brown.Remove the veggies in a bowl..
- Now add homemade cream cheese into it..
- Mix it well and your stuffing is ready..
- Now heat a pan and add grease it then add batter with the help of spoon and spread it as shown in the image..
- Flap it and turn it golden brown from both the sides..
- Put the stuffing's above the chila as shown in the image..
- Wrap it and as shown in the image..
- Serve it with your favourite Sauce, Chutneys or Mayonnaise..