Buttermilk masala khichdi.
Food preparation Buttermilk masala khichdi is a fun thing, furthermore it ends up being more special worth if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 11 ingredients, you can start cooking 6 actions. observe the following area for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients – Buttermilk masala khichdi
- Give 2 cup of leftover yellow khichdi.
- You need 4 cup for buttermilk.
- It’s 1 of no onion chopped.
- Give 1 for no tomato chopped.
- You need 2-4 of garlic chopped.
- Prepare 2 of green chilli chopped.
- Provide 1 tbsp for mix chana-urad dal.
- You need 8-10 for kaju.
- Provide 2 for whole dry red chilli.
- Provide 3-4 curry leaves.
- Need 1/2 tsp of rai or jeera.
Buttermilk masala khichdi making
- Heat oil in a pan add mustard seeds, jeera when the seeds crackle add the curry leaves,red chilli,mix dal saute for a few seconds..
- Then add kaju onion garlic saute for 3minutes..
- Then add tomatoes and saute, then add all masala mix well..
- Then add buttermilk and boil..
- Add leftover khichdi and mix well..
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with papad..