Nigerian Flag Mug Cake. Nigerian Cakes always melt in the mouth. They are somewhat like sponge cakes but denser and more compact. Learn how to make yours right here.
Easy vegan Nigerian flag themed cake with my signature popcorn frosting! Find nigerian flag stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Cooking Nigerian Flag Mug Cake is a fun thing, moreover it ends up being much more special worth if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 11 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 4 steps. observe the following section for you to start cooking quickly.
Composition Nigerian Flag Mug Cake
- Require 1/4 cup – oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of condensed milk.
- Provide 1/2 cup for sugar.
- Require 1 tsp for vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 cup flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp – baking soda.
- You need 1/2 cup buttermilk.
- You need 1 tsp – cocoa powder.
- It’s of Green food coloring.
- It’s – Whipped cream.
We print the highest quality nigeria mugs on the internet. Nigeria Flag Map, Makes a great gift for Nigerian, people born or raised in Nigeria. This chocolate mug cake recipe has no eggs and can be made for one or two (if you like to share). This chocolate mug cake recipe is one of your all's favorite desserts to make.
Nigerian Flag Mug Cake start cooking
- In a bowl, add oil, condensed milk, sugar and vanilla. Mix well..
- Add flour, baking powder and baking soda. Mix well. Then add butter milk and mix till it becomes a batter..
- Brush oil the mugs and scoop the batter into it. Add green food coloring in two mugs, and cocoa powder in the other, stir. Bake in preheated oven at 180C for 40-45 minutes. Insert stick, when it comes out clean it's done. Let it cool..
- Divide the whipped cream into two and add green food coloring in one. Apply the coloured one on the 2 coloured mugs and the white on the cocoa mug. Enjoy!.
The simplest chocolate dessert yet incredibly moist, easy, and the best single-serving dessert out there (to share or not to. Single Serving Clean Chocolate Mug CakeAmy's Healthy Baking. The Nigerian flag which is one among the other national symbols, is an object which every Nigerian, be it a child or adult has heard of. I recall my nursery school days when we used to recite the name of the great man who designed the Nigerian flag. These are lovely, quick and easy recipes on how to make three vegan mug cakes.