Danedar Lauki halwa. Lauki halwa or dudhi is a sweet Indian dessert made of bottle gourd and taste super delicious. This lauki halwa is so scrumptious and simple that you will. Lauki ka halwa recipe with step by step photos.
Learn how t make basic Suji ka halwa recipe. Quick and easy dessert for any occasion. Step by step video recipe for beginners. #lockdown #Sujikahalwa. Food preparation Danedar Lauki halwa is an enjoyable point, moreover it comes to be a lot more unique worth if you cook it yourself. By using the complying with 9 components, you can begin cooking 5 actions. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking promptly.
Ingredients for Danedar Lauki halwa
- Need 1 kg of Lauki/ghiya/bottle guard.
- Prepare 250 ml for Milk.
- Provide 1 cup – Sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup for Ghee.
- It’s 1 cup Milk powder /.
- You need 100gm for mawa.
- Require 1 tsp – Vanilla essence.
- Prepare Dry nuts of your choice.
- You need Green food colour (optional).
Helo friends, this recipie is unique , easy to make, Ingredients required are less and easily available. It taste yummy and it is healthy too. Lauki ka halwa is a delicious Indian dessert made using bottle gourd, ghee, sugar and milk. Lauki ka halwa makes a great after meal dessert and can be served warm or chilled. finally, transfer dudhi halwa / lauki halwa to a bowl and serve hot or chilled.
Danedar Lauki halwa steps
- Firstly peel and deseed lauki and cut it into small cubes and gring them..
- Now take heavy bottomed wolk and empty the content to it. On slow flame saute the mixture by stiring the mixture regularly until water evaporates. You can add green food colour if you want..
- When the mixture is dry enough add ghee and saute again… You can now smell the aroma… Add milk and saute again until rawness is off….
- Now add milk powder/mawa and sugar and vanilla essence and again saute till sugar dissolves and oil starts to separate.. You can add more ghee if required. Sprinkle some nuts of your choice..
- Aromatic dane dar lauki ka halwa is ready to serve. Serve hot.
Lauki ka Halwa, bottle gourd pudding made simple and delicious with the use of mava. Rose water gives a refreshing flavour to the halwa. Serve Lauki ka Halwa recipe – How to make Lauki ka Halwa. Lauki halwa is a classic dessert that is simple and delicious! Lauki is also known as dodhi, ghia, bottle gourd, or opo squash.