Mango pudding with china grass.
Cooking Mango pudding with china grass is a fun point, additionally it comes to be much more special worth if you cook it on your own. By using the following 6 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 6 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking quickly.
Ingredients – Mango pudding with china grass
- Require 1 cup – Mango pieces.
- Need 1 cup Milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup for Sugar.
- Give 4 grms of China grass.
- Prepare 1/2 cup Water.
- Prepare 1 tsp Cardamom powder.
Mango pudding with china grass making process
- Cut china grass into pieces and soak in water for 1/2 hour. In mixer jar take mango, milk, and sugar blend as a smooth paste keep aside..
- Take a pan heat water in it add soaked china grass stir continuously until china grass melts..
- Add mango mixer and cardamom powder in china grass stir continuously for 2 mins..
- Let it cool for room temperature r transfer into moulds of any shape bowls. Refrigerate it (I used round shape plastic bowl.).
- Mango pudding is ready to serve..
- Served chilled mango pudding..