Food preparation Chana Pulao is an enjoyable thing, furthermore it comes to be more unique worth if you cook it on your own. By using the following 17 ingredients, you can start cooking 10 actions. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking instantly.
Ingredients – Chana Pulao
- Need 1 cup long grain Basmati Rice.
- Need 150 gm Brown chickpea/Chana.
- Require 30 gm for Ghee.
- It’s 1 tsp Red Chilli Kashmiri powder.
- Provide 1 Onion (sliced).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp – Garam masala powder.
- Give 2 of Cinnamon sticks.
- Give 2 for Green Cardamom.
- Give 1 Bay leaf.
- You need 2 – Clove.
- Prepare to taste – Salt.
- Require 8 for Cashews.
- Prepare 8 – Raisins.
- Need 10 gm for Dry Coconut (cut in small pieces).
- It’s 2 drops for Kewda essence.
- It’s strands for Few Saffron.
Chana Pulao how to cook
- Soak brown chana overnight and then boil it with salt and water..
- Wash the rice well and then discard water..
- Heat ghee in a pressure cooker and add cinnamon stick, cardamom, cloves and bay leaf..
- Add sliced onion, cook for 2-3 minutes or until onion softens..
- Now add chilli, turmeric and garam masala powder..
- Add boiled chana and salt..
- Add washed rice, mix well and cook for a minute..
- Add water, kewda essence and saffron strands..
- Close the lid of cooker and cook for a whistle..
- After releasing the pressure open the lid, garnish the pulav with fried cashews, raisins and dry coconut pieces..