Cooking Shrimp Fajitas is an enjoyable point, in addition it comes to be extra unique value if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the following 11 ingredients, you can begin cooking 7 steps. observe the complying with section for you to begin cooking quickly.
Ingredients of Shrimp Fajitas
- Prepare 1 lb of shrimp, deveined.
- It’s 1 of onion, sliced.
- You need 1/2 each of red and yellow peppers, sliced.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of lime, juiced.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Fiesta Lime Seasoning ( Mrs. Dash brand).
- You need 2 tbsp of cilantro.
- It’s 1 of salt & pepper to taste, optional.
- You need 1 of tortillas.
- You need cup of toppings: avocado and pico de gallo.
Shrimp Fajitas start cooking
- Place onions and peppers in a bowl add 2 tbsp of olive oil add salt & pepper to taste. (optional).
- Add 2 tbsp fiesta lime seasoning, stir to coat the onions & peppers..
- In a separate bowl add shrimp, olive oil and fiesta lime seasoning stir to coat.
- Heat large saute pan on med. high heat add 2 Tbsp olive oil add onions & peppers. Cook about 5 minutes stirring occasionally..
- Add garlic and shrimp, stirring occasionally. Pour in lime juice and cook until shrimp are done. Add cilantro. Enjoy ;).