Mango Chutney. Mango chutney is easy to make! And a great way to take advantage of mangoes when they are in season and plentiful at the market. This chutney is spicy from ginger, mustard seeds, garlic.
Mangos simmered with raisins, ginger, onion, garlic and lots of spices like cinnamon and cloves. A Hawaiian chutney, excellent with pork or lamb. Mango chutney is the most traditional of all chutneys. Cooking Mango Chutney is an enjoyable point, additionally it comes to be more special worth if you prepare it yourself. By using the following 10 components, you can begin cooking 4 actions. observe the complying with area for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients requirements for Mango Chutney
- Provide 2 cups sugar.
- Provide 1 cup for distilled white vinegar.
- You need 6 cups of mangoes (4 to 5), peeled and cut in 3/4-inch pieces.
- You need 1 of medium onion chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of golden raisins.
- Give 1 tbsp cumin.
- Give 1/4 cup for ginger clove finely chopped.
- You need 1 – garlic minced.
- Give 1 teaspoon for mustard seeds.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon – red chilli pepper flakes.
It's made of ripe mangoes and sweet in taste. Mango chutney is quick and easy to make. It's made fresh and last for few days, even weeks, if kept. Mango chutney recipe , a traditional chutney from andhra cuisine.
Mango Chutney steps
- Make sugar vinegar syrup,Combine sugar and vinegar in a 6 quart pot,bring to a boil, stirring until sugar dissolves..
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer, uncovered, until syrupy and slightly thickened, 45 minutes to 1 hour. Stir occasionally during cooking..
- Pour into jars: Pour into clean, hot jars leaving 1/2-inch headspace, close jars..
- Cool in room temperature,then serve….
Mango chutney recipe – A quick and easy raw mango chutney to serve with Indian breakfasts like idli, dosa, pesarattu, upma and vada. Mangoes are my very favorite fruit, so it's easy to see why Mango Chutney is one of my very favorite condiments. I'm just sure that you want to know how to make mango chutney. This Mango chutney is one of the last recipe I made in this mango season. There are many variations of making mango chutney from sweet to sour to raw to cooked versions.