Orange custard pudding.
Cooking Orange custard pudding is an enjoyable point, moreover it becomes much more unique value if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 9 components, you can start cooking 4 steps. observe the following section for you to start cooking right away.
Composition for Orange custard pudding
- You need for Orange custard.
- Require 1 glass fresh orange juice.
- Prepare 1 spoon sugar.
- Need 1 spoon corn starch/arrowroot.
- Need – Dessert.
- Provide 1 bowl – hung curd.
- It’s 2 spoon of honey.
- It’s of Pistachios and orange pulp to garnish.
- Give 18 for biscuits of your choice.
Orange custard pudding start cooking
- Take a glass orange juice and add sugar and corn starch to it. Mix it well using a whisk. Boil this juice till it thickens slightly. Keep it aside to cool down..
- Hung curd so that curd leaves it's water and thickens. Add honey to this hung curd and mix till smooth creamy texture..
- Take a bowl and place biscuits in it. Over it spread a thin layer of orange custard on it. Repeat this process till bowl is full. Lastly spread a thick layer of honeyed curd on it..
- Sprinkle crushed pistachios and orange pieces on it..