Curry Flavored Pork Rice Bowl with Leftover Mango Chutney.
Food preparation Curry Flavored Pork Rice Bowl with Leftover Mango Chutney is a fun thing, in addition it becomes much more unique value if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 13 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 6 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking immediately.
Composition – Curry Flavored Pork Rice Bowl with Leftover Mango Chutney
- Need 150 grams – Pork.
- Prepare 4 of bunches Spinach.
- Need 1 clove for worth Sliced garlic.
- It’s for For the sauce:.
- Give 1 tbsp – Mango chutney (or honey).
- Give 1 tbsp Sake.
- Prepare 2 tbsp for Soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Water.
- Need 1/2 for thumb's worth Ginger (grated).
- Provide 1 tsp – Curry powder.
- You need of Toppings :.
- Need 1 for Grated cheese (melting type).
- Give 2 – Soft poached eggs.
Curry Flavored Pork Rice Bowl with Leftover Mango Chutney making
- Combine the ingredients for the sauce beforehand. Heat the oil in a skillet and sauté the garlic over medium heat until fragrant..
- Season the pork with salt and pepper. Coat thinly with cake flour (optional), and add it into the skillet and sauté it. The pork should look like this..
- Once the pork is cooked through, add the spinach and sauté gently. It only takes a few seconds..
- Mix the premade sauce one more time, and swirl in the sauce into the skillet. When the sauce comes to a boil, turn off the heat. The pork topping is done..
- Place the melting type cheese on the rice and microwave it for a short amount of time..
- Add the pork topping on top. Make a dent in the middle and drop on a soft poached egg. Sprinkle on some mayonnaise or nori seaweed if desired..