Suji (Semolina) Cookies By 2 Way Of Baking Without Oven.
Food preparation Suji (Semolina) Cookies By 2 Way Of Baking Without Oven is a fun thing, in addition it ends up being a lot more unique value if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 6 ingredients, you can begin cooking 7 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking instantly.
Ingredients requirements of Suji (Semolina) Cookies By 2 Way Of Baking Without Oven
- Provide 1/2 cup powdered sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of ghee / butter / oil.
- Require 1 cup Semolina (suji).
- Need 1/4 cup for gram flour (besan).
- Provide 1/4 cup – Wheat Flour.
- Give 1/4 tsp of cardamom powder.
Suji (Semolina) Cookies By 2 Way Of Baking Without Oven steps
- Take a bowl add powdered sugar, ghee. Beat it together till gets fluffy..
- Add semolina, gram flour, wheat flour, cardamom powder, mix it together..
- Just bind the dough. Cover it. Keep 10 mins to rest..
- After 10 min. Take lemon size of dough roll the ball with your hand. Put the ball in greased, butter paper plate. Make all balls ready..
- 1way of baking: Take thick pan/ kadhai place ring/ bowl. Preheat for 10 mins on medium flame. Now put the baking plate on the ring. Close the lid. Make flame low-medium for 20-25 mins..
- 2 way of baking: Take a big cooker. Put cooker bowl upside down in cooker. Grease and place butter paper. Put the cooker for preheat at least 10 mins. Now place all ready cookies in it. Cover the cooker with it's lid. Take out the whistle and gasket then use the lid for baking. Bake it for 20 mins on low flame..
- See both ways of baking and cookies are ready. awesome crispy and mouth melted cookies are ready. Enjoy!!.