Family Chicken Casserole. These delicious chicken casserole recipes are going to be new family favorites, if they aren't already! Any Southern cook most likely has an arsenal of chicken casserole recipes, not to mention a. Make a hearty chicken dinner for the family using our collection of comforting one-pots, casseroles, tagines and stews – ideal for chilly evenings.
Check out the delicious, versatile dishes you can make that will leave your family Chicken Casserole Recipes to Feed the Whole Family! For chicken casserole recipes like chicken mac and cheese and south-of-the-border enchiladas, look no further. Your family's new favorites are here! Cooking Family Chicken Casserole is an enjoyable thing, moreover it becomes much more special value if you prepare it on your own. By using the adhering to 10 ingredients, you can begin cooking 9 steps. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking instantly.
Ingredients requirements of Family Chicken Casserole
- You need 500 – grams(3 large) Chicken Breast.
- Give 1 Kilo New Potatoes.
- You need 1 can – Chopped Tomatoes.
- Require 300 Grams for Baby Carrots.
- Require 300 Grams of Broccoli.
- Prepare 2 for large Onions.
- You need 200 Grams for Peas(I used Mange Tout).
- Give 1/2 Cup Red Lentils.
- Prepare 3 Chicken Stock Cubes.
- Give 750 Mls – Hot Water.
This cheesy chicken Dorito casserole is ridiculous. This Chicken and Rice Casserole has been in our family for years. Whenever I serve it to my family, I am reminded of my Grandma Edwards. She made this dish all the time.
Family Chicken Casserole start cooking
- Cut Carrots into small bite- size pieces..
- Do the same to the Broccoli. (TIP:- slice down part- way into stalk, then twist into smaller pieces!).
- Chop the Mange Tout Peas..
- Wash, then cut Potatoes into small bits..
- Slice, then cube the Chicken.
- Cut Onions in half, remove skins, then slice and dice. (TIP:- cut almost up to the roots, then cut across to make small pieces!).
- Add everything you cut up to a large covered casserole dish, plus the Lentils and tinned chopped Tomatoes, (I used a slow- cooker) and give a good stir..
- Boil some water, add the stock cubes to a jug, and mix until smooth and Stock Cubes are dissolved. Pour over the mix and stir again..
- Cook for 2 hours in a medium to hot oven, or a slow- cooker for 4 hours. Stir about every 30 minutes to ensure even cooking. Enjoy!.
Family Chicken Casserole recipe: Try this Family Chicken Casserole recipe, or contribute Top the casserole with the remaining stuffing. The original old family recipe for this chicken casserole called for the sauce to be made from scratch. Through the years, I developed this version that takes less time to prepare and still tastes great. I look for quick, easy and delicious recipes to feed my hubby or take to family gatherings, and this one fits the bill nicely. I like to call this my speedy version of chicken enchiladas.