Stuffed paneer paratha with tomato onion chutney. Tomato Chutney Recipe with step by step photos. This is a spicy, tangy & tasty chutney made from tomatoes. It pairs extremely well with idli, dosa, uttapam Onion Tomato Chutney – Easy Recipe with no tempering and with flavors of onions.
The spiced paneer and onion stuffing in the to make these healthy calcium rich parathas.sure to be enjoyed by all adults…. Good for bone building…low fat paneer has been used here as regular paneer is loaded with fat which can hinder calcium absorption. Whole Wheat Indian flatbread stuffed with crumbled paneer (indian cottage cheese). Cooking Stuffed paneer paratha with tomato onion chutney is an enjoyable thing, furthermore it ends up being more special worth if you prepare it yourself. By using the following 21 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 9 steps. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking quickly.
Composition of Stuffed paneer paratha with tomato onion chutney
- Need 250 gram paneer.
- Prepare 2 – finally chopped onion.
- It’s 3 for finally chopped green chilli.
- Need 1 tbs – grated ginger.
- Prepare 1 tbs of black pepper powder.
- Give 1 tsp for red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp chaat masala.
- It’s 2 tbs chopped green coriander leaf.
- Give To taste salt.
- Need As required for Butter for shallow fry.
- Prepare for For tomato onion chutney.
- Prepare 200 gram of tomatoes.
- Give 2 for finally chopped green chilli.
- It’s 2 tbsp – finally chopped green coriander leaves.
- Give 1 tbsp – finally chopped ginger.
- It’s 1 tbs of mustard oil.
- Give To taste – salt.
- Prepare – For dough.
- Require 1 bowl for wheat flour.
- Need 1 tbs for oil.
- Give As needed of water.
This Paneer paratha makes a filling breakfast or lunch! Other than that, I have only used fresh cilantro and green chili. Some people like adding chopped onion to their paneer paratha and you can do it too. Onion Tomato Chutney Recipe (for Idli, Dosa).
Stuffed paneer paratha with tomato onion chutney making
- In a cooker add tomato and some water closed the lid now turn on the flame pressure cook up to 1 whistles.
- Now turn off the flame.
- Remove in the bowl add onion, green chilli, coriander leaves, 1tbs mustard oil,ginger, salt to taste mix nicely and keep it a side.
- In a bowl take flour and oil mix lovely then add some water as ur required and knead it make a stuff dough now rest for 10 in.
- Now in a bowl take grated paneer, onion, ginger, green chilli, coriander leaves, chaat masala, red chilli powder, black pepper powder to taste salt mix nicely.
- Now take a small portion of dough make a ball shape then pres center keep paneer mixture and close it.
- Now roll it make a round shape.
- Now place the heated twa side then shallow fry it both sides becomes nice brown colour.
- Serve it hot.
Onion tomato chutney is one of easy and quick chutney recipe with very less ingredients and it taste fabulous. Onion tomato chutney – Onion is one of the main ingredient used to bring in a mild sweet aroma and balance the tang from tomatoes. In the onion tomato chutney recipe, the amount of onions, tomatoes and red chilies can also be altered to suit ones taste. The color of the chutney may vary. Mint onion tomato chutney for idli dosa, optional coconut can be added.