Bread Halwa. Bread halwa recipe-How to make bread halwa recipe-Bread halwa recipe with sugar syrup. Last week we attended a wedding at chennai where they served a delicious bread halwa with a nonveg. while popularly it is known as bread halwa in india, but some prefer to call it as bread pudding furthermore, some easy tips and recommendations to make a perfect bread halwa recipe. firstly, i. Bread halwa is one of the most popular dessert from hyderabadi cuisine.
You can also break the break into I feel comfortable by roasting the bread in a pan and then making halwa from it in the same pan. Bread halwa is an easy dessert prepared with ingredients like milk, almonds etc, available at home. Bread halwa recipe – bread halwa is a variation of halwa made with bread slices. Cooking Bread Halwa is a fun thing, in addition it ends up being much more unique value if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 7 active ingredients, you can start cooking 8 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking quickly.
Composition – Bread Halwa
- It’s 8 of bread slices.
- Prepare 1 tbsp Cashew or almond powder.
- Provide 2 Cup – Milk.
- Require 3-4 tbsp – Ghee.
- Need As needed Fried cashews to garnish.
- Provide 1/2 cup Sugar.
- Give pinch for Orange food colour.
To make bread halwa, bread cubes are first fried or roasted in ghee and later cooked with milk and sugar. It takes quite some will to supress oneâ€™s appetite to indulge in a rich Indian sweet, be it a melt-in-the-mouth gulab jamun or bread halwa. Bread Halwa Recipe Recipe, How To Make Bread Halwa Recipe Recipe. How to makeBread Halwa Recipe ?
Bread Halwa steps
- Take the bread slices and scrap it's rough corners..
- Then take the center part alone and cut it into small pieces..
- Keep a pan on the stove and add 1 spoon of ghee and fry the bread pieces..
- Once it's all fried, add milk, cashew powder and let it all boil..
- Once it's boiled and come together as a paste check the consistency and if need add some more milk..
- Now add the sugar and mix it well. Make sure it is mixed thoroughly..
- At this stage add food colour and then add ghee in batches..
- Mix it well. You will get a halwa consistency. (The halwa should not stick in the pan.) At this stage add the fried cashews and serve it..
How to cookBread Halwa Recipe ? Learn the recipeBread Halwa Recipe by vahchef. Be it the brown bread or the very common white bread, everyone loves to eat them with some butter and jam. Bread Halwa is a delicious Indian dessert. It is made with bread stirred in milk and garnished with chopped nuts and raisins.