Besan Chilla with Brown Bread and Cold Coffee.
Food preparation Besan Chilla with Brown Bread and Cold Coffee is an enjoyable point, in addition it ends up being a lot more unique worth if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the following 9 components, you can begin cooking 7 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking promptly.
Ingredients for Besan Chilla with Brown Bread and Cold Coffee
- Give 1 cup for besan.
- Require – Water according to batter.
- Give 1 – big onion.
- You need 2-3 for green chillies.
- Give 1 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- Require 1/2 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- Give to taste – Salt.
- You need 2 tsp for Fresh Coriander.
- It’s 1 of Brown Bread.
Besan Chilla with Brown Bread and Cold Coffee instructions
- Firstly take Besan and add water in it mix it well with the whisk beater..
- Add red chilli powder according to taste, Coriander powder and salt mix well and make a mixer of Cheelas..
- Chopped onion and green chilli in the chopper and add in the batter and mix well and at the end add fresh Corianderin it…Here your cheela batter is ready..
- Take a nonstick tawa and heat it and take cheela batter and spread it on the tawa. Spread batter with the help of spatula and put little bit amount of oil and shallow fry from both the sides..
- Take brown bread coz it's healthy can make a toast on the tawa….
- When the cheela becom little crispy than take one slice of toast and put that Cheela on it and cover it with the other toast…
- Here your healthy and yummy breakfast is ready..It is full of energy and complete meal for breakfast. Serve it with your favourite drink like shakes and juices. I served it with delicious Cold Coffee….