1-2-3 Chocolate Microwave Mug Cake.
Cooking 1-2-3 Chocolate Microwave Mug Cake is an enjoyable thing, in addition it becomes more unique worth if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the following 8 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 5 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients for 1-2-3 Chocolate Microwave Mug Cake
- Provide 3 tbsp – unsweetened coco.
- Prepare 3 tbsp sugar.
- Need 1 tbsp of flour.
- Need 3 tbsp for milk.
- Provide 3 tbsp veg. oil.
- Provide 3 – egg whites.
- It’s 1/4 tsp – vanilla.
- It’s 1 tsp of chocolate chips.
1-2-3 Chocolate Microwave Mug Cake steps
- In a 1-1 1/2 cup microwave safe mug, blend cocoa, sugar, and flour together..
- Add milk, oil, egg white and vanilla. Stir vigorously for 2 minutes, (or until you've sung Happy Birthday 6 times!) making sure to get all ingredients incorporated. Sprinkle chocolate chips on top, if desired. Bake in microwave for 2 minutes. Check to make sure it is cooked on the bottom by lifting it a little with a spoon. If it is runny, cook 10 seconds more at a time until done. Do not overcook, as it will be rubbery. It puffs up and may overflow, but that is OK, it deflates somewhat as it cools..
- You want the texture to be moist and slightly undercooked..
- Let cool until just warm..
- Serve with whipped cream squirted fresh from the can..