Instant Suji Chilla.
Cooking Instant Suji Chilla is an enjoyable point, in addition it becomes more unique worth if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the following 20 ingredients, you can start cooking 8 actions. observe the following section for you to begin cooking instantly.
Ingredients requirements – Instant Suji Chilla
- Provide 1 cup for suji.
- It’s 1/2 cup of curd.
- Require To taste for salt.
- Give 1 cup water.
- You need 1 for onion finely chopped.
- Need 1-2 of green chillies chopped.
- You need 5-7 for green beans chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of green peas.
- Need 1 of carrot grated.
- Require 1/2 tsp turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp – chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp for cumin powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp for coriander powder.
- Give 2 tsp of chopped curry leaves.
- Need As needed of oil for roasting chilla.
- Require For tempering:.
- Give 1 tsp of oil.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Give 1/2 tsp – cumin seeds.
- Give 7-8 – curry leaves.
Instant Suji Chilla process
- Soak rava for 10-15 minutes. Drain and transfer it to a mixing bowl..
- Add in all the ingredients such as curd, onion, green chillies, green peas, beans, carrot, turmeric powder, chilli powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, curry leaves, salt and water. Mix everything well to get a slightly medium thick batter of flowing consistency. Keep aside for 10 minutes..
- Meanwhile prepare a tempering with the ingredients listed under 'For tempering'. Add this tempering to the above prepared suji batter and mix well..
- Now heat a non-stick pan or tawa. Drizzle some oil over the tawa and spread it evenly. Gently spread a ladleful of batter into a circular motion thickly to make small to medium chilla..
- Cook the chilla on low to medium flame for 2-3 minutes or till it's base gets cooked and becomes light golden..
- Then flip and cook the other side of the chilla. Press gently making sure chilla gets cooked from both sides..
- Continue to simmer for another minute or till chilla gets cooked completely. Complete making similar chillas with rest of the batter..
- Serve suji chilla hot or warm with any chutney or sauce of your choice..