Masala Aloo Puri.
Food preparation Masala Aloo Puri is an enjoyable point, furthermore it comes to be a lot more special value if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 24 components, you can start cooking 9 actions. observe the following area for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients requirements of Masala Aloo Puri
- Require For Aloo Sabzi.
- You need 2 cup of boiled potatoes cubes.
- Give 1 – onion chopped.
- Need 1 cup tomatoes chopped.
- Need 2 tsp garlic chopped.
- Need 1 tsp – ginger chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of green chilles chopped.
- Need 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Give 1/4 tsp – turmeric powder.
- Need 1/2 tsp for garam masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp dry mango powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 2 tsp Coriander leaves chopped.
- Provide – for puris.
- Provide 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Provide 2 tsp oil.
- It’s 1/4 tsp for salt.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of carom seeds (Ajwain).
- Require 1/2 tsp crushed fenugreek leaves.
- Prepare as needed of Oil for deep frying.
- Need as needed for Water for dough.
Masala Aloo Puri steps
- (For Aloo Sabzi):– Heat oil in a pan or kadai. Add cumin seeds saute for a second add onions, garlic, ginger, greenchilles and saute for few minutes on a medium flame. Add tomatoes mix well and cook 3-4 minutes..
- Add chilli powder, turmeric powder, Coriander powder, garam masala, dry mango powder and 1/2 cup water,mix well.cook for 2-3 minutes..
- Now add boiled potato cubes, salt, Coriander leaves and 1/2 cup water mix well and cook on medium flame for 5 minutes..
- (For puris):- Take a bowl add wheat flour, salt, oil, carom seeds, dried fenugreek leaves combine well add water and knead stiff dough..
- Cover and keep aside for 10 minutes..
- Divide the dough into equal portions make balls and roll out into round puri shape..
- Heat oil in a deep kadhai or pan fry puris till they turn golden brown in colour from both sides..
- Drain the puris on kitchn napkins..
- Serve the hot puris with aloo sabzi with Raita…