Besan Chilla / Gram flour pancake.
Food preparation Besan Chilla / Gram flour pancake is an enjoyable point, moreover it ends up being more special worth if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 11 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 4 steps. observe the following area for you to begin cooking right away.
Ingredients – Besan Chilla / Gram flour pancake
- Require 1 cup of gram flour/besan.
- Require 1/2 cup for rice flour.
- You need 1 – onion finely chopped.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp – cumin seeds /jeera.
- Require 1/2 tsp red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 pinch for Asafoetida/Hing.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp for fresh coriander leaves.
- It’s 2 cups – water.
- Require 4-5 tbsp of oil.
Besan Chilla / Gram flour pancake step by step
- In a bowl, mix gram flour, rice flour, cumin seeds, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, asafoetida, salt and coriander leaves.
- Add water and make the batter. Keep it aside for 10-15 mins..
- Heat a non stick griddle /tawa apply little oil and spread a ladle (big spoon) full of batter, let it cook for 3-4 mins on a low-medium flame..
- Flip the chilla/pancake and spread 1/2 tsp of oil again. Once cook and serve hot with ketchup and or green Chutney..