My Ginger Chicken stirfry Noodles.
Cooking My Ginger Chicken stirfry Noodles is a fun thing, furthermore it becomes a lot more unique worth if you cook it yourself. By using the complying with 9 ingredients, you can start cooking 9 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients of My Ginger Chicken stirfry Noodles
- It’s 250 g of medium egg noodle boiled and strained.
- It’s 2 tbls of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tbls of Grated Ginger.
- Prepare 1/4 of of white onion cut into strips.
- You need 2 of Breasts chicken cut into thin strips.
- It’s 200 g of Stir fry mixed veg.
- It’s 2 tbls of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1 tbls of oyster Sauce.
- You need to taste of Salt n pepper.
My Ginger Chicken stirfry Noodles how to cook
- Heat the wok and then add sesame oil then ginger fry for 1 minute then add onion.
- Then add chicken fry until chicken is cooked or near to.
- Start boiling the egg noodles when cooked drain until near dry.
- Add the veg mixture to the chicken and cook for 5 minutes if dry add a little more sesame oil and add salt n pepper.
- Mix and stir until veg cooked about 5 minutes.
- Drain noodles.
- Add the noodles and stir then add the soy sauce and oyster Sauce.
- Done serve hot.