Watermelon Halwa. Watermelon Ka halwa that is tarbooj halwa is made using the rind of the watermelon. The white portion of the melon is nutritious but lacks taste so we often discard it. We usually eat the red part of the watermelon and throw away the white part.
How to make Watermelon Rind Halwa. Peel off the thick rind from watermelon. Delicious halwa prepared with watermelon rind is ready. Food preparation Watermelon Halwa is an enjoyable thing, furthermore it becomes much more special worth if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 6 ingredients, you can begin cooking 3 steps. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking instantly.
Ingredients Watermelon Halwa
- Prepare 2 cups for watermelon rind pulp.
- It’s 1 tbsp – semolina (rava).
- It’s 1 tbsp chickpea flour (besan).
- It’s 1/2 cup for ghee.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup for milk.
Watermelon Halwa: A traditional Indian sweet dish made with the white portion of watermelon, thus using the part of watermelon we usually throw out. How to Make Microwave Watermelon Halwa. Watermelon Rind Halwa Recipe – Tarbooz ke chilke ka Halwa. Everyone likes to eat watermelons in So, today we are sharing a great recipe of halwa prepared with watermelon halwa with you all.
Watermelon Halwa making
- Heat ghee in a pan add semolina and chickpea flour and mix well on the low flame when it becomes aromatic then add watermelon pulp and mix well..
- Roast them on low flame until ghee separates from halwa and color becomes nice golden brown then add sugar and mix once sugar dissolve add milk..
- Roast until ghee separates now halwa is ready to serve..
Watermelon Halwa, Watermelon Halwa Making Video, Making of Watermelon Halwa Recipe, How to make Watermelon Halwa Recipe, Recipe Videos in Telugu, Telugu Recipe Videos. Read latest Watermelon articles, watch Watermelon videos and much more at NDTV Food. About Watermelon Halwa Recipe: A stellar halwa recipe for a delightful summer dessert that you can relish. Moong Dal Halwa, a traditional sweet dish from Rajasthan, is a dessert fit for royalty. Originating from royal kitchens, the Moong Dal Halwa can be the perfect ending to a hearty meal as well as a meal in.