Spicy aalu sabji with kasuri methi puri. Please hamare video ko like subscribe aur apne friends ke sath share kijiye. Aalu kasuri methi ki swadisht sabji.(आलू कसूरी मेथी की स्वादिष्ट सब्जी)। आलू मेथी इस तरह बनायेंगे तो कड़वी नहीं लगेगी – Methi Aloo Ki Sabji/Sabzi Aaj hum apni kitchen main kasuri methi chane ki dal ke saath banayengey ye bahut healthy aur swadishat sabji hai jaldi ban bhi jati hai.zarur banaye Its a healthy recipe coz methi leaves are good for dibetic patiant it privents kidny problems and protect heart problems its good for breast feeding.
Outside of the subcontinent, you might call it dried fenugreek leaves. Serve methi poori as tea time snack. When the pooris are still hot, you can serve with a spicy potato. Food preparation Spicy aalu sabji with kasuri methi puri is an enjoyable point, moreover it ends up being a lot more unique value if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 18 ingredients, you can start cooking 3 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking quickly.
Ingredients Spicy aalu sabji with kasuri methi puri
- Prepare 4 boiled potatoes.
- Require 3 for tomatoes.
- Require 2 for green chillies.
- It’s 1 – small piece of ginger.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp salt.
- Provide 1/2 tablespoon each for red chilli powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon turmeric powder.
- Need 1/4 spoon – hing.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon for garam masala.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon for coriander powder.
- Require 1 table spoon – jeera.
- Give 2 small bowl of aata.
- It’s 4 tablespoons kasturi methi.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of ajwain.
- Prepare as required Refined oil for making puri.
- It’s 3 Tablespoons mustard oil for potato sabji.
- It’s 2 cups of water.
- Provide Few of coriander leaves.
A wide variety of kasuri methi spices options are available to you, such as drying process, processing type, and shape. Kasuri Methi leaves are also used as a condiment for flavoring and giving special delicious taste. Steaming is considered the best method of cooking leaves; in this the vitamins are retained and the vegetable become palatable. The dried leaves can be composed to pulses for their protein content.
Spicy aalu sabji with kasuri methi puri how to cook
- Take a kadhai and add 3 spoons mustard oil andd heat it for 1-2 minutes and then add 1/2 spoon jeera and grated small piece of ginger. Stir for 2 mins and then put 3 chopped tomatoes along with 2 chopped green chillies. Add 1 spoon salt and mix well for 5-8 mins. Now add 1/2 spoon red chilli powder and 1/2 spoon coriander powder again, mix well. Put all the chopped potatoes and mix well. Add 250ml- 300ml water and keep it for 10 mins on medium flame. After 10 mins our spicy potato dish is ready..
- For preparing Dough : Take 2 small bowl aata and put it into big bowl and add half tablespoon ajwain along with 1/2 spoon salt. Add 4 spoon of refined oil and 4 spoons of kasturi methi and mix well. Now add 1 cup of water and prepare the dough. Now Dough is ready for puri..
- For preparing puri: Take another kadhai and add 3 bowls of refined oil put in on gas and keep the flame high till oil gets hot. Prepare a small size puri from Dough and add into hot oil and fry it for some time till it gets brown. Take out the puri. Now our puri is ready to eat. In the end, add 1/2 tablespoon garam masala and coriander on the prepared potato sabzi..
Fenugreek herb which is dried in hot air in controlled conditions, is a great taste enhancer. Soak the Everest Kasuri Methi in boiling water with a pinch of salt. And then blend it into a wide variety of dishes for the delectable aroma of pure Kasuri Methi. The kasuri methi plant looks exactly the same, but it is so strongly fragrant that one can immediately notice the difference between a kasuri methi patch and Indian Bread Stuffed With Spicy Potatoes (Aloo Ka Paratha) This filled paratha is a very popular North Indian bread, served traditionally with. Soak BAPS Amrut Kasuri methi in boiled water with a pinch of salt.