Bottle gourd halwa. Bottle Gourd Halwa Recipe, Ghia Lauki Meetha , How To Make Bottle Gourd Halwa Recipe. Doodhi halwa or lauki ka halwa is a dessert. A very nutritious dish as it contains lauki or bottle gourd, milk.
Lauki halwa is a classic dessert that is simple and delicious! Lauki is also known as dodhi, ghia, bottle gourd, or opo squash. Lauki halwa is packed with all the nutrition of lauki and tastes absolutely divine. Food preparation Bottle gourd halwa is an enjoyable point, furthermore it ends up being extra unique value if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 7 ingredients, you can begin cooking 9 steps. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking immediately.
Composition for Bottle gourd halwa
- Prepare 1 kg bottle gourd.
- Prepare 1 litre for milk.
- Need 250 gm for sugar.
- Need 250 gm homemade fresh cream.
- Give 2 tablespoon for ghee.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon – cardamom powder.
- It’s 5-6 of chopped almonds for decorating.
Rinse the bottle gourd for making the halwa and then peel and remove the stalk from it. Bottle gourd halwa is a delicious recipe that we enjoy once a week. Here's the step by step recipe for making Dudhi/Bottle Gourd/Sorakaya Halwa. We would all have tried carrot, bottle gourd or beetroot halwas sometime or the other.
Bottle gourd halwa steps
- Convert the bottle gourd into grate.
- Put 2 spoon ghee in pan.
- Then put grated bottle gourd into pan.
- Keep it to low flame for ten minutes.
- Add milk and fresh cream as well as sugar and also cardomom powder.
- Mix it well and keep it at high flame for 10 min and 15 min at medium flame.
- See that the bottle gourd is cooked well if not keep it more for 5/10 min.
- Your delicious bottle gourd halwa is prepared.
- Serve it in a bowl and decorate it with some almonds.
Let's make something all the more special now, by combining all these together into one wonderful, colourful treat. Bottle Gourd (Doodhi/Lauki/Sorakkai) is a vegetable loaded with nutrients. This delicious and simple halwa is popular in North India. Doodhi Halwa (Bottle gourd Halwa) is one of the scrumptious Indian Dessert made using Bottle Gourd and condensed milk. Bottle gourd, Lagenaria siceraria, is a genus of tropical and subtropical vines in the Cucurbitaceae family.