Onion cheela with tomato chutney and Masala Chaas.
Cooking Onion cheela with tomato chutney and Masala Chaas is an enjoyable thing, furthermore it becomes more special worth if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the following 17 ingredients, you can begin cooking 4 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking instantly.
Ingredients of Onion cheela with tomato chutney and Masala Chaas
- Give of For cheela.
- You need 4 of grated onion.
- You need 1 cup – besan.
- Need 1/2 teaspoon – turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon – red chilli powder.
- Need 2 – chopped green chilli.
- Give as per taste – Salt.
- Give for Water.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon ajwain.
- You need – For chutney.
- Need 1 of onion.
- Provide 2 of tomatoes.
- You need for Water.
- Require as per taste Salt.
- Give 1/2 teaspoon – Red chilli powder.
- Require 1 – green chilli.
- Require leaves of Few coriander.
Onion cheela with tomato chutney and Masala Chaas making
- For cheela.. In bowl add besan and all masala make a paste.. in a pan heat it up make small cheela and apply oil and cook it both sides till golden brown.
- For chutney.. In mixture jar add onion tomato coriander leaves red and green chilli water and salt make a chutney.
- For chaas… in a big jar add one cup of curd and 2 cup of water blend in well add 1 teaspoon of salt and rock salt, add 2 teaspoon of zeera powder and pudina powder. Ready with bondi.