Moong Dal Chilla.
Cooking Moong Dal Chilla is an enjoyable point, additionally it ends up being more unique value if you prepare it yourself. By using the adhering to 9 components, you can begin cooking 6 actions. observe the complying with section for you to begin cooking instantly.
Composition Moong Dal Chilla
- Provide 1/2 cup for Moong Dal.
- Prepare 1/2 ” of ginger julienned.
- You need 1 sprig of coriander leaves chopped.
- Provide 1-2 green chillies chopped.
- Require Pinch for asafoetida.
- You need 1/2 tsp for Aamchur Powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Eno.
- You need 5-6 Tbsp of butter and more if needed.
- It’s as per taste for Salt.
Moong Dal Chilla how to cook
- Wash and soak Moong Dal for 1 hour. Drain and put in a processor to coarsely paste..
- Add Eno which works as a rising agent and salt to the Dal and set aside for 10 mins..
- In a non stick wok add butter and once melts add the paste..
- Add chopped green chillies, ginger julienned, chopped coriander leaves..
- Let the Chilla set in slow flame and keep pressing from time to time so that it doesn’t burn..
- Flip the other side and if need be add butter. Once cooked enjoy hot.