Lauki halwa. Lauki ka halwa – Simple Indian Sweet Recipe made with bottle gourd, sugar, ghee and milk. Lauki ka halwa makes a great after meal dessert and can be served warm or chilled. Lauki ka halwa recipe with step by step photos.
Lauki halwa or dudhi is a sweet Indian dessert made of bottle gourd and taste super delicious. This lauki halwa is so scrumptious and simple that you will. finally, transfer dudhi halwa / lauki halwa to a bowl and serve hot or chilled. how to make dudhi halwa recipe with step by step photo: firstly, peel the skin of lauki and grate leaving behind the seed. Lauki ka Halwa, bottle gourd pudding made simple and delicious with the use of mava. Food preparation Lauki halwa is a fun point, moreover it ends up being extra unique value if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the following 4 ingredients, you can start cooking 4 steps. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients requirements Lauki halwa
- Give 1 grated lauki (1/2kg approx.).
- Need 1/2 cup for sugar (100g sugar).
- Prepare 1/2 L of milk.
- Require of Dry fruits and cardamom powder (for garnishing).
Rose water gives a refreshing flavour to the halwa. Delicious lauki halwa recipe is ready. Read Blog about How to Make Lauki Ka Halwa Recipe and health & fitness, step by step recipes, Beauty & skin care and other related topics with sample. Making Lauki halwa or dudhi halwa is very easy to prepare where grated bottlegourd is cooked till tender and then milk, mawa हिन्दी में पढिये : Lauki Halwa Recipe – Dudhi Halwa – Bottle Gourd Halwa.
Lauki halwa instructions
- Boil the grated lauki on medium flame upto 2 cooker whistles..
- In a kadai, add the boiled lauki, sugar and milk and stir continuously on a low flame. It will take around 15-20 min for the mixture to become thick..
- When the desired consistency of the halwa is obtained, turn off the flame and let it cool down..
- Serve by garnishing with dry fruits and cardamom powder..
Lauki halwa is a classic dessert that is simple and delicious! Lauki is also known as dodhi, ghia, bottle gourd, or opo squash. Lauki halwa is packed with all the nutrition of lauki and tastes absolutely. Dudhi halwa or lauki halwa is an Indian sweet made from bottle gourd, sugar, and milk. It is flavored with cardamom powder and garnished with chopped nuts like almonds and cashews.