Chane ki daal ka halwa. Learn how to make Chane ki daal ka Halwa recipe by Lively Cooking. It is also known as Chane ki daal ki barfi. Give a try to this recipe and feedback us in.
Other than making it's curry (salan), it can also be used to make a sweet halwa. Women of Pakistan often prefer this halwa over other types of halwa recipes in Ramadan, Shab e barat, Eid ul Fitar and other occasions. Urdu cooking recipe of Chane Ki Daal Ka Halwa, learn easy method to make it, This recipe has all the ingredients of it, with easy step by step instructions and methods to make it and cook it. Food preparation Chane ki daal ka halwa is an enjoyable point, additionally it comes to be more unique value if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 8 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 10 steps. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients requirements Chane ki daal ka halwa
- Give 500 gm for chana dal.
- Provide 1 litre milk.
- Require 500 gm of sugar.
- Give 1 tablespoon – Cardamom powder.
- Require 5 cardamoms.
- Need 2 of cloves.
- Provide 250 gm desi ghee.
- Give As needed – Dry fruits for garnishing.
Chana ki daal halwa recipe is garnished with dry fruits and silver paper. It is prepared occasionally in the holy month of Shaban and on religious This is looking so sweet Chane ki Daal ka Halwa Recipe who has the easy method to make it at home with the lots of sweetness and much more things and. Chanay ki Daal ka Halwa is a traditional halwa or fudge made using gram lentils. It is rich, sweet, but not cloyingly so and has a depth of flavor that makes it absolutely irresistible.
Chane ki daal ka halwa process
- Wash the daal and then soke them in milk for 2hours.
- After two hours pour the daal and the milk in a cooker and close the cooker lid. After one whistle reduce the flame to slow and then put off the flame after 15 minutes..
- Release the pressure of the cooker and take the daal out and leave it for some time to cool down.
- Grind the daal coarsely, do not grind the daal to a very fine paste…
- Heat the ghee in a kadhai and add cloves and cardamoms to it. When the cloves and cardamoms starts crackling add the daal to it and keep stirring it so that it does not stick to the bottom…
- Add sugar when it becomes golden brown..
- Add cardamom powder to it and keep stirring it, till it becomes thick enough to be moulded..
- Then take it out in a flat plate..
- Garnish it with dry fruits..
- When it cools down cut it into pieces..
Indeed a wonderful dessert, Chanay Ki Daal Ka Halwa. Make, eat and share your feedback. Like gajar ka halwa , sojji ka halwa, pethe ka halwa, ande ka halwa and so on. Yesterday, I made it for the first time by following Chef Samina Jaleel Recipe. Chane Ki Daal Ka Halwa and Lahori Chicken Chargha – Don't hold back that eager cook inside you.