Lauki ka halwa. Lauki ka halwa – Simple Indian Sweet Recipe made with bottle gourd, sugar, ghee and milk. Lauki ka halwa makes a great after meal dessert and can be served warm or chilled. Bottle gourd is one of..lauki ka halwa. it includes recipes like, rasmalai, rasgulla, milk powder rasmalai, moong dal halwa, sooji ka halwa, custard powder halwa, bread halwa, badam halwa and gajar ka halwa recipe. in.
Lauki ka halwa recipe with step by step photos. Lauki halwa or Dudhi halwa is a sweet Indian dessert made from bottle gourd or opo squash. Bottle gourd is known as lauki or ghiya in hindi and dudhi in. Cooking Lauki ka halwa is a fun thing, in addition it becomes a lot more unique worth if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 6 ingredients, you can begin cooking 8 steps. observe the following area for you to start cooking instantly.
Composition – Lauki ka halwa
- You need 1 kg lauki (bottle gourd).
- Provide 3-4 tbsp ghee.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Malai.
- Need 1-2 tbsp dry fruits chopped (kaju,badam, raisins).
- It’s As per taste of Sugar.
- Require 1 cup – milk.
Lauki ka Halwa, bottle gourd pudding made simple and delicious with the use of mava. Rose water gives a refreshing flavour to the halwa. Serve Lauki ka Halwa recipe – How to make Lauki ka Halwa. Bottle Gourd, a versatile vegetable that goes into any dishes like dal, or as a sabzi or even with meat.
Lauki ka halwa start cooking
- Grate lauki(bottle gourd)..
- Take a non-stick pan.put on low flame.put ghee..
- Now add grated lauki (bottle gourd).cover it 5-6 minutes with lid..
- Add milk. Stir it till it get soft and a little transparent in colour..
- Now add malai.stir 6-7 minutes..
- Add sugar..
- Stir well again 4-5 minutes till sugar get melt..
- Add dry fruits.serve hot.
Ghiya or lauki or dudhi is hindi word, whereas it is called as bottle gourd in english. The Lauki ka halwa is also a childhood favorite of many. Prepared from grated bottle guard This Lauki Halwa recipe uses MILKMAID Condensed Milk instead of Khoya, which makes the dudhi. Give our mouthwatering delicious Lauki Ka Halwa recipe a try because it is a dish worth for your tastebuds. A unique blend of sweets and vegetable.