Onion Tomato chicken curry gravy.
Food preparation Onion Tomato chicken curry gravy is a fun point, additionally it comes to be extra special value if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 13 ingredients, you can start cooking 10 actions. observe the following area for you to start cooking right away.
Composition for Onion Tomato chicken curry gravy
- Require 500 grms chicken with bone.
- Provide 1 cup for chopped tomatoes.
- Need 1 cup chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger & garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp for kashmiri Red chilli powder.
- Require 2 tsp for coriander powder.
- Need 1 tsp – garam masala powder.
- It’s 1 tsp for turmeric powder.
- Need to taste – Salt.
- You need 1 – bay leaf.
- You need 1 cup Water.
- You need 3 tbsp oil.
- Give 1 tbsp – Coriander leaves for garnishing.
Onion Tomato chicken curry gravy making
- Apply turmeric & salt to chicken and marinate this for 20 mins.
- Heat oil in a wok, add bay leaf next add in onions add saute till they get soft,now add Red chilli powder (add chilli powder at this stage to get nice red colour to gravy).
- Add in ginger garlic paste & saute well to get rid of raw smell.
- Add chopped tomatoes, mix well cook for few minutes.
- Next add marinated chicken & roast them well for few minutes.
- Add coriander powder, water cover and cook chicken till chicken gets tender.
- Add garam masala and coriander leaves cook for 2 minutes.
- Switch off the flame.
- Serve hot with rice or rotis.
- Can adjust spice as per ur taste.